· Dozens of individual commercial properties located in six western states
· In excess of $100 million in assets are aggregated (and growing).
· Properties are REO, bank ordered sale or developer close outs.
· Auction inventory is pre-qualified as “motivated sellers” only.
· Properties will be sold at up to 90 percent off the original loan balance.
· Each listing will have a qualified, local Sperry Van Ness listing advisor to improve due diligence efficiency.
Property listings are welcomed before June 30, subject to our pre-qualification criteria. The brokerage community is encouraged to participate in the auction as the site provides SHARElink, a proprietary website tool that allows agents to securely register clients and collect a cooperative fee. This on-line protection feature is unique to MarketMaker and is a first in the auction industry.
“Our team has spent the last several months filtering through hundreds of properties to identify the most sellable assets for this auction,” said Karlin Conklin, Chief Operating Officer of Sperry Van Ness/Guardian.
“Our site will serve as a distressed property marketplace. Real estate professionals and investors will have direct access to our auction and REO listings. MarketMaker will also serve as a secure platform for handling note sales for our