Tuesday, January 1, 2013
ZipRealty Executives to Present at 2013 Citi Global Internet, Media and Telecom Conference in Las Vegas Jan. 8
The conference will be held at the Bellagio Hotel and marks the 23rd annual conference hosted by Citi Equities, Citi Group’s Institutional Client Group. ZipRealty’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:45 p.m. PST.
ZipRealty expects to announce in late January the date and details of the company’s Conference Call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results.
For a complete copy of the company’s news release, please contact:
Public Relations Manager
Posted by Alex at 10:51 AM
MERIDA, Mexico— /PRNewswire/ -- From warm and tropical Yucatan, Merida Mexico Real Estate just wanted to let you know – they're still here and celebrating the good life.
The Mayans didn't forebode that the greatest place on earth was going to collapse. They foretold that a new age of living was to commence! Break out the bubbly!
Merida Mexico Real Estate has a top 10 list of things to be thankful for in the Mayan World.
- Tropical warmth. Year-round outdoor living, gardening and sports.
- Stunning Colonial Architecture, Haciendas and Beach Homes.
- . Affordable and Safe Lifestyle.
4. First-class bird watching, wildlife and fishing.
5. Abundance of delicious culinary delights.
6. Amiable neighborhood bars, restaurants, libraries and community centers.
7. Strong governmental services and infrastructure.
8. Open air markets, shopping centers and specialty stores of every variety.
9. Reasonably priced homes, ranches, beaches, land and rentals.
10. Low taxes.Thanks to a strong dollar and the improving real estate market,
|Mundo Maya Trail|
Bargains abound in Yucatan.
· Spacious Colonial Fixers for under $100k
· Beach Front Homes for under $150k
· Countryside Quintas and Haciendas starting under $200k
Discover Yucatan. See videos of the fine homes, neighborhoods and wonderful lifestyle in safe and spectacular Mundo Maya. http://mexintl.com/
Mitchell Jay Keenan, CRS –
Mexico International Real Estate USA
Toll Free: 866 888 3025
Mexico: +52 999 920 6856
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution.
Posted by Alex at 10:32 AM