|Post Oak Central, Houston, TX|
- Funds From Operations for the quarter was $0.11 per share.
- Same property net operating income for the quarter increased 5.0% over the prior year.
- Purchased a 100% ownership interest in Post Oak Central.
- Completed transactions at Terminus 100 and 200 that resulted in a 50% ownership interest in both buildings.
- Subsequent to quarter end, issued 16.5 million shares of common stock, acquired 816 Congress and notified the holders of the Company’s Series A Redeemable Cumulative Preferred Stock that all shares will be redeemed.
- Cousins Properties Incorporated (NYSE:CUZ) today reported its results of operations for the quarter ended March 31, 2013.