Monday, August 6, 2012
Tampa, FL (Aug. 6, 2012) — Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF) is joining other prominent organizations from the commercial real estate industry and general business community for the Annual Charity Golf Classic in support of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and the Barth Syndrome Foundation (BSF).
The event, now in its seventh year, is open to the public and will be held Monday, Oct. 1, 2012, at the Emerald Greens Golf & Country Club, located at 13903 Clubhouse Drive in Tampa.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Management Services President Randy Buddemeyer (top right photo) and Regional Managing Director Tim Rivers (lower left photo) have served as co-chairs of the Charity Golf Classic committee since the tournament’s inception in 2005.
Over the past six years, the event has raised more than $600,000 in donations to support the JDRF and BSF, as well as other local charities.
For a complete copy of the company’s news release, please contact:
· San Carlos Apartments, Dallas, TX (top right photo) – This 153-unit multifamily property received $5,500,000 funded under the Fannie Mae DUS® Loan product line. The seven-year refinance loan amortizes on a 30-year schedule. The property has undergone significant renovations since its acquisition in 2007 and is centrally located within the city of Dallas.
· Windsor Park Rental Homes, Fort Worth, TX (middle left photo) – This 50-unit multifamily property received $4,180,000 funded under the Fannie Mae DUS® Loan product line. The 10-year acquisition loan amortizes on a 30-year schedule. The property was built in 2010 and contains single-family units in excellent condition, each complete with a two-vehicle garage and individual patios.
· Gardenview Apartments, Pasadena, TX (middle right photo) – This 309-unit multifamily property received $4,122,000 funded under the Fannie Mae DUS® Affordable Housing Loan product line. The 10-year refinance loan amortizes on a 30-year schedule. The property includes two in-ground swimming pools.
· Meadow Park Townhomes, Hewitt, TX - This 122-unit multifamily property received $4,000,000 funded under the Fannie Mae DUS® Loan product line. The 10-year refinance loan amortizes on a 30-year schedule. The property was acquired in 2001 and has since undergone significant renovations. Meadow Park includes a pool and patio deck and barbeque picnic areas.
· Ridgeview Apartments, Sherman, TX – This 140-unit multifamily property received $3,400,000 funded under the Fannie Mae DUS® Loan product line. The seven-year refinance loan amortizes on a 30-year schedule. The property has undergone significant recent renovations. Amenities at Ridgeview include a swimming pool, sand volleyball court and basketball court.
All of the loans were originated by Anthony Tarter, Director in Arbor’s Dallas, TX, office.
“Arbor’s widespread presence in the Texas multifamily real estate lending market proves we have the ability to deliver loan products that perfectly suit our clients’ needs wherever they do business,” Tarter said. “The relationship formed with each property’s borrower reinforces our business partnerships and commitment to providing unmatched personal service deal after deal.”
Contact: Christopher Ostrowski, firstname.lastname@example.org