Monday, November 12, 2012

DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. ACC6 Data Center in Ashburn, VA 100% Leased

Dupont Fabros ACC6 Data Center, Ashburn, VA
WASHINGTON, DC /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) announced the Company's ACC6 data center located in Ashburn, Virginia is 100 percent leased.

ACC6 is constructed in two phases totaling 262,000 gross square feet, 130,000 raised square feet and 26 megawatts of critical load.  Phase I was delivered in September 2011 and Phase II is scheduled to open on January 1, 2013.

The Company recently executed a pre-lease in Phase II for 4.33 megawatts filling the remaining vacancy in the building.  This pre-lease is with an existing tenant on our Ashburn campus. 

Mark L. Wetzel
ACC6 Phase II is expected to have 67 percent of the megawatts commencing in the first quarter of 2013 with the remaining 33 percent commencing in the third quarter of 2013.  Upon the opening of Phase II, ACC6 will have a total of six tenants with an average weighted lease term remaining of 11.3 years and will achieve a 12 percent unlevered GAAP return on invested capital, based on the terms of all the ACC6 leases.

For a complete copy of the company’s news release, please contact:

 Mark L. Wetzel,
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer,

Christopher Warnke,
Manager, Investor Relations,

No comments: