Monday, September 30, 2013

W Guangzhou’s I by Inagiku launches city’s first al fresco in China

  
I by Inagiku Chef Eiji Nakamura 
  
Guangzhou, China (Sept. 30, 2013) -- I by Inagiku at W Guangzhou is delighted to introduce “Crazy Hour,” the city’s first al fresco happy hour.

I by Inagiku
at W Guangzhou Hotel
 With a twist on the traditional happy hour, Crazy Hour is a relaxing afternoon Japanese-infused BBQ in I by Inagiku’s lush outdoor garden complete with a selection of Japanese beers and grooves to suit the mood. 

With its prime location in the midst of Guangzhou’s busy business and shopping district, Crazy Hour will undoubtedly become a daily after-work treat for the area’s business professionals, trendsetters and visitors.

 Each weekday from 5:30pm – 8:00pm, I by Inagiku Chef Eiji Nakamura will fire up the BBQ and present a delectable assortment of grilled Japanese skewers along with a selection of favorite Japanese and European beers.

For a complete copy of the company’s news release, please contact:

Hwee Peng Yeo
Director of Asian Markets
Glodow Nead Communications
Level 21, Centennial Tower
3 Temasek Avenue
Singapore 039190


No comments: