Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Altman Companies Breaks Ground on Altís Lakeline Apartments in Austin, TX

  
Altis Lakeline Apartments, 12700 Ridgeline Boulevard, Austin, TX
AUSTIN, TX –The Altman Companies, a nationally recognized developer of luxury apartment communities, has broken ground on its first development in Austin, Texas.  

Located at 12700 Ridgeline Blvd., the 354-unit Altís Lakeline is rich with features and amenities.

Altís Lakeline consists of 19 two- and three-story residential buildings. The spacious floorplans include one-, two- and three-bedroom units. The gated community has private entries and attached garages, as well as private balconies and patios.  Residents have on-the-spot luxurious perks designed just for them including valet door-to-door trash service, package delivery and virtual concierge services.

Joel Altman
 “Multifamily construction has shown continued strength in the Austin market and we’re excited to establish a presence in this desirable, central location,” said Joel Altman, chairman of The Altman Companies.

 “Today’s apartment residents want more from their communities. Altís Lakeline combines the latest residential amenities with a host of elevated services and perks to create an exceptional living experience.”

For a complete copy of the company’s news release, please contact:

BoardroomPR
Ashley Fierman, afierman@boardroompr.com
(954) 370-8999


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am elated for your success; however I wish your contractors would follow the rules of dust control and per my observation which by the way, I reside smacking behind your construction site and my backyard, my cars, my house is in a constant disarray due to the excessive amount of dust that is coming our way. Furthermore, myself and my son suffer from Asthma and this dust is definitely causing us to have most of respiratory issues than normal. I stopped by the site and spoke to two managers who promised me they would irrigate the site more often but it only happened for the first day. I am nicely asking you to stop creating so much health hazard to our neighborhood and to people like myself that suffers from respiratory issues and I also work from home, so I am in a constant contact with the air pollution and the noise pollution. I am very aware that an Environmental Inspector is supposed to be enforcing this rules. Please, I am being nice now, just use some common sense and request your crew to irrigate the site when the dust is out of control.
By the way, is there some kind of barrier being created to protect our privacy? Prior to all the threes being removed, there was a clause on the zoning agreement that a 50 foot buffer was supposed to be maintained and that is long gone, so are you planning on building a masonry wall? or what is being done to create some kind of privacy to us. This is really unfair, our privacy got taken away and we are left with strangers being allowed to look into our backyards. Could you please give us some kind of hope that our privacy will be somewhat protected?