Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Theresa Johnson Joins The Dowd Cos. as Partner

Theresa Johnson
After four successful years at Avison Young I am happy to announce my new position as Partner at:

The Dowd Companies

In this new position I will be continuing my focus on Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales, Consulting and Development. 

 My experience over the past 19 years includes the disposition of all asset classes with a concentration in the retail sector including multi-asset portfolios, anchored shopping centers, power centers, malls, NNN assets, CBD office buildings and large development land parcels.

  In addition, I have successfully worked with special servicers on the disposition of distressed assets with involvement in over $1 billion in commercial real estate transactions.  

I enjoy a strong network of professional relationships that extend nationwide to include the top private and institutional clients and look forward to assisting owners in the successful acquisition and disposition of a wide range of properties.

The companies combined experience encompasses involvement in over 5.2 million square feet of ground up development and over $2 billion in investment sales. 

 I look forward to bringing this experience to our clients to assist you in accomplishing your commercial real estate objectives. 

Please let me know how I may be of service to you with any Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Investment, Development, or Consulting needs. 

If you would like some more information on my background and experience, please contact me or visit our website where you can learn more about the firm.

CONTACT:

Theresa Johnson
Partner
The Dowd Companies
770-329-9330

1 comment:

Greg Prosmushkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.