Monday, September 8, 2014

John Crossman Mentoring Future Business Professionals at Florida State University


John Crossman
ORLANDO, FL -- John Crossman, President of Crossman & Company, is a lifelong member of the Florida State University Alumni Association.  This year, Crossman raised $55,000 for the ICSC Foundation to benefit Florida State students majoring in real estate.

At the request of Florida State University, about 15 years ago, John Crossman created a program called "If I Were 21" to help train students in developing a career in real estate. 

Training includes conference preparation, networking tips, resume building, choosing a specialty and career building among others.  This presentation is part of the FSU Trends Conference in November where over 120 students and 30 real estate executives are involved in the presentation.

"I tell students to see me as their big brother, Crossman says. “I welcome them to ask me any question and encourage them to connect to me through social media.  I hope to help them to take their careers to the next level.”

For a complete copy of the company’s news release, please contact:

Sydnie Cobb
Crossman & Company
407.423.5400

No comments: